Hello

Hi, Anish from Kerala, India. Nice to meet you all. Mechanical Engineer in an Automation firm.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    AnishPro
    Hi, Anish from Kerala, India. Nice to meet you all. Mechanical Engineer in an Automation firm.
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. Tell us how you discovered this website and what motivated you to join?
  • AnishPro
    AnishPro
    Hi Kaustubh. I came across this site in an article through Google. It was saying like top 40 boards for Engineers or similar. I was searching for Mechanical Engg. forums. Thanks for the welcome.
  • Pavan Kumar Kotnani
    Pavan Kumar Kotnani
    Welcome AnishPro ...to Crazyengineers....Hope u will have a good time here..
  • ravi santhosh
    ravi santhosh
    hello everyone

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We are working a project when a glass bottle of considerable strength (ie, not very fragile) needs to be tilted around +Z axis by 90 degrees. The bottle/s are in...
please tell me because i want to purchase it
The space enthusiasts may already be aware of the Van Allen radiation belt that surrounds our planet Earth. It's a huge, thick layer of highly charged particles. While the Earth...
Millions of users across the world use the Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) battery in their phones, laptops and tablets. The problem of batteries getting overheated is a common one and pose great...
Programmerss submitted a new project: Light Emitting hand fan pen - This a very simple but sweet pen which is very helpful in rural areas where there is a problem...