Hello!

Name: Suyash Deshmukh

Engineering Trade: Computer Science

Hobbies & Interests: Reading , Adventure Sports and programming .. 😛

Aim in life: Wanna make the world go crazy .. (kidding). Want to work in some highly reputed industries and also wanna start my own venture.

I joined CrazyEngineers because: Its really helping me go crazzy..😛 Its a very good resource for engineers to keep up with latest technologies.!!

Thank you.. I really look forward to learn many things from here..!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Suyash. It's a pleasure to have you with us. You've joined us at the most exciting times in the history of CE. Make yourself comfortable here and be ready for the exciting stuff lined up for all our CEans!
  • suyash deshmukh
    suyash deshmukh
    Thank you..😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm addressing to all...kindly advise me...I'm a 2012 pass-out Civil Engineer & currently working in a reputed company(SPEC). I'm planning to quit my job by the end of this month...
It seems Pennies are still serving one purpose in America by being the de facto standard for measuring the minutest of things. The GPS is practically omnipresent for an average...
I am being shown an undefined error when I try to upload a file to any part of CE to resources or to a thread I am not able to...
I want to become an android developer but i found a new os is going to dominate it..
we're pleased to inform that aBaCUS'13 will resume on April 19-20. Web Development workshop will be held on April 20. aBaCUS'13 is back with Intern for all technical events!! Come...