hello

hello, how are u all? I'm ur new friend. I would like to know about the problems of electrical and electronic engineering.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-# - Welcome to CE. We've a dedicated section for electrical / electronics engineering where you can interact with fellow engineers and ask your doubts. If you find any discussion where you can add your comments, feel free to do so.

We're sure you will love CE. Do not forget to tell your friends about this website 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is the difference between electrical and electronic?
can any one please suggest me, what are the advanced technologies in formula1 cars...or any concept that relating formula1 cars plz suggest me for my ppt......
Well, Writing Entire Thread on New Upcoming Technology or Newly Released Research/Technologies is demotivating when you write every possible detail you get for the topic & No one really gives...
I've realised that I listen to the songs in languages that I don't understand. In the last few days, I've listend to songs in Tamil, Telugu, Malyalam, Hebrew, Goan and...
😀 ALOK KUMAR "THE REAL ROCK*" well i'm pursuing computer science and currently in my second year in a government engineering college.Bikaneri love my branch and computers, carve to learn...