Hello!

I am Deepthi. I have done my B.Tech. from CVR College of Engineering. My hobbies are playing chess and browsing. My strengths are friendly and can mingle easily. I am interested in programming an designing.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello deepthi, Welcome to CE.
    Feel free to interact with CEans and do participate in discussions.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm Brahmadath S Mampazhassery from Kottayam, Kerala (S.India). I've completed my B.Tech in Information Technology from Roever Engineering College (Affilliated to Anna University) Perambalur, Tamil Nadu in June 2012. Right...
Engineering Trade: Information Technology Location: Kottayam, Kerala, S.India Occupation: Unemployed Work Experience: Worked a lot on the xams' eve Hobbies & Interests: Movies, Music, Fictions Aim in life: Intha Page...
On Thursday July 5th 2012, British engineering group - GKN; has signed on an acquisition agreement for Swedish rival Volvo AB's aerospace division 'Volvo Aero' at 6.9 billion Swedish kronor...
Hello, I am a B.tech final year student of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering. I have done a short time training on PLC, and I want to do an internship under...
Volkswagen means "people's car" in German. Volkswagen Group, which also owns the Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Ducati, Lamborghini and SEAT is on the verge of taking full control of the storied...