Hello

Hello,
I'm Sind, completed my B.tech. Glad to join this.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sind
    Hello,
    I'm Sind, completed my B.tech. Glad to join this.
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 Tell us something more about yourself. We look forward to active participation from you.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to know the major differences between java and .net. I don't know why .net came into existence? And how can we differentiate to do a project on java...
hi! my name is Arshid.i study in B.com 2nd year. and also o level. i am also teaching computer two diploma in private institution since 2009. i want to become...
import java.awt.Graphics; import java.applet.Applet; import java.awt.Color; public class Main extends Applet implements Runnable { Thread t; int x=500; int y=745; @Override public void init() { setBackground(Color.black); } @Override public void...
The system deals with security during transmission of data. Commonly used technology is cryptography. This system deals with implementing security-using Steganography. Abstract: In this technology, the end user identifies an...
The idea is to perform various activities in an organization such as maintaining employees where about's, bulletin board, reservation facility for training and meeting rooms. Abstract: Virtual Office Management displays...