Hello..!

Hey Guys,
My name is shawrix..currently i am studying EC(1st year) from Rampur (UP).

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE. Good to have you here. Tell us how did you discover CE?
  • Shawrix
    Shawrix
    Well..I was searching the scope of electronics and electrical engineering in india and i ran into this forum. As i have to go for registeration tomm.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE, Nice profile pic 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I would like to go for CCNA training free with either videos or any material so that i can prepare for CCNA exam myself. any help will be appreciated ?
Lawyerbot Will Do The Donkey Work, Facilitates Database Search Google Compute Engine Is Infrastructure As A Service Offering Linux Virtual Machines No Jelly Bean For Flash, HTML5 The Merciless Toyota...
I just started work with a injection moulding machine and having problem in cleaning it.I first used red color polystyrene and then used transparent poly styrene, but due to previous...
This instructable gives circuit for a pre amplifier that increases the versatality of available smart phone oscilloscope apps. The circuit is only the preamp. It is said to be compatible...
Hi ... am revathi, i completed my B.Tech (ECE) in St.Peter's Engineering College,hyderabad with an aggregate of 77.01%. Well coming to my hobbies... i play puzzle games,sudoku and all indoor...