Hello!!

Name: S.R.Shishir

*Engineering Trade: Mechanical Engineering

*Occupation
: Working at Essar Heavy Engineering Services as Assistant Manager

Work Experience
: 1 Month

*Hobbies & Interests
: Football, Mixed Martial Arts, Modern Technology, Space Sciences, everything related to computers

*Aim in life
: To achieve more knowledge than the next person in the field that I love

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: To help myself and help others about the issues pertaining to engineering and their application.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Wow! One more from Surat! Welcome to CE friend, looking forward to see you active on community.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Shishir ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website and what motivated you to join?
  • adren022
    adren022
    This website was found on google when I was looking for whether doing an Mtech or MBA is better after BE/Btech. Went through many posts on this forum about the topic. Still confused but closed to getting it resolved after reading this forums posts.

My main motivation to join here is the fact tat I believe I made some tough decision while choosing a job and I am not totally happy with.
    So I want to help my juniors and fellow engineers by guiding them as best as I can even though its just a months experience I have a bucket load of information that I would like to share. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Welcome to CE, Shishir! ๐Ÿ˜€ Nice knowing about you... ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dr. Rajib Mall, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, IIT Kharagpur completely explained the Concepts of Open Source and Commercial RTOS in Real-Time systems. Feel free to share your ideas...
The Concept of Benchmarking Real-Time Computer & Operating Systems in Real-Time systems was neatly explained by Dr. Rajib Mall, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to...
The Concept of the Real-Time Communications in the Real-Time systems was neatly explained by Dr. Rajib Mall, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to share your...
Love solving puzzles ? Want to tease your brains? Relish cracking enigmas after hours of pondering? Well, this is your chance ! Put on your thinking caps and set sail...
Choosing mechnical industry over IT was one of the toughest decisions I made. I am a technology entusiast and love to do ethical hacking, computer forensics, lot of debugging my...