Hello!!

Name: S.R.Shishir

*Engineering Trade: Mechanical Engineering

*Occupation
    : Working at Essar Heavy Engineering Services as Assistant Manager

Work Experience
    : 1 Month

*Hobbies & Interests
    : Football, Mixed Martial Arts, Modern Technology, Space Sciences, everything related to computers

*Aim in life
    : To achieve more knowledge than the next person in the field that I love

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: To help myself and help others about the issues pertaining to engineering and their application.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberDec 20, 2011

Wow! One more from Surat! Welcome to CE friend, looking forward to see you active on community.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 20, 2011

Welcome to CE, Shishir 😀 We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website and what motivated you to join?
    Cancel
  • adren022

MemberDec 20, 2011

This website was found on google when I was looking for whether doing an Mtech or MBA is better after BE/Btech. Went through many posts on this forum about the topic. Still confused but closed to getting it resolved after reading this forums posts.

My main motivation to join here is the fact tat I believe I made some tough decision while choosing a job and I am not totally happy with.
    So I want to help my juniors and fellow engineers by guiding them as best as I can even though its just a months experience I have a bucket load of information that I would like to share. 😀
    Cancel
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberDec 23, 2011

Welcome to CE, Shishir! 😀 Nice knowing about you... 😁
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register