Hello

Name: I would prefer not to disclose this

Engineering Trade: Er, I'm 12, so it's not official, but my trade is in Computer Science.

Work Experience: ??? I'm 12...

Hobbies and Interests: Computer Programming, Music, Finally learning C++...

Aim in Life: Doing stuff

I joined crazy engineers because I'm CRAAAZZZYYYY!

lol, Just kidding.

Anyways, I joined mostly because there's really no other place to talk about the stuff I know other then perlmonks, and the UI in there is horrible.

Anyways, I have only one question:

Anyone want to play perl golf? :-D

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Slinky ๐Ÿ˜€ We're quite excited to have you with us. On CE, age doesn't matter. We've 10 - 84 year olds here discussing all the interesting stuff in the world. We look forward to your posts.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜
    I am sure. You are extra energetic. Be active & take a part in discussions.
  • Reya
    Reya
    WElcome to CE family ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Slinky!

Nice intro buddy!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[video=youtube;44sOtEy3xpQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44sOtEy3xpQ&feature=youtu.be[/video] Any guesses people?
i want a latest project for final year on the bases of coding..as soon as possible..
In a thermal power plant, fly ash particles generated from the combustion process of coal are separated in Electrostatic Precipitator (ESP) or by using filter bags before gases are released...
z you can improve your child personality theircreative communication with empowering you program. Empowering you a place where your child developed their skills & there is a special program for...
Samsung has posted a teaser and promises that something big is coming. Our best guess is that Samsung will announce Samsung Wave II or Bada update (considering the fact that...