Hello....

Hai Friends,

I've just joined the Crazy Engineers club. I'm a final year student doing B.E. -E.C.E. I am hoping to get ideas about projects related to Mass Alert Messaging Systems or any such topics of interest in the Communication Field.

Thanks,
Anoop
😀

Replies

• maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE atf!!!:welcome:
    Looking forward for your active participation😀
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Welcome to CE Anoop. 😀

You will find many interesting project topics in our project section. 😀
    Do check out.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome atf to CE, we have a great projects area for you to dive into! Be sure to browse & share your thoughts in other areas as well.

Melissa, welcome as well. please feel free to start your own introduction thread in this forum section telling us all about yourself. Also please remove the advertising link from your signature or feel free to contact the site admin for information on approved advertising on CE.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Anoop!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to Forum,
    We have lot of ideas on Project Idea Section. Looking forward to see you active on board.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Haha.. my Birthday on CE was 27th June 2011. I'm two years, one month and 2 days old today :-D
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Welcome CEan ATF

You define and deserve the title of CE Debate Emperor

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

unsectorized source code for 3G handover in mobile wireless network matlab www.pudn.com This is matlab code of handover in 3G network u can't download the file before register in the...
Am currently working on how to enhance the battery life span especially the one to be used in d design of an electric car.. Does anyone have ideal on what...
SONY's ultraslim laptop VAIO Z has been revealed in Europe. Here's a quick view of the salient features - · 33.2cm (13.1”) VAIO Z Series: less than 1.2 kg and...
HP acquired PALM and got access to wonderful WebOS software. HP since then has been trying to make a big bang in the tablet domain and TouchPad is their answer....
Employee promotions are an integral part of the corporate hierarchy. When an employee spends considerable time at one position and acquires necessary skills -he/she is promoted to the next higher...