hello

hello guys..πŸ˜€ i am shubhankar deshkar from nagpur. i am currently studying at shri ramdeobaba kamla nehru engineering college. i am in 3rd year electrical engineering. i love singing. i also write articles for CE on voice. i would be obliged if you read them. comments are most welcome. i would like to reply to them as soon as possible. that would add to my knowledge base..thank you..

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hey Shubhankar,

Welcome to CE family.
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    thank you soo much.
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Hi Shubhankar,

welcome to CE dude!!
  • andyKane
    andyKane
    Welcome buddy. Stay active πŸ˜›
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE Shubhankar!!!!
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    thank u all guys...
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Welcome to CE buddy
  • hari02
    hari02
    Welcome to CE dude....πŸ˜€
  • Barnaby
    Barnaby
    hey there . . . !!!
    another newbie here , happy to find this forum . . . 😁
    would love to have some friends from here . . . 😁
    Country Club at The Meadows - 55+ Senior Community | Apartments in Las Vegas, NV
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, shubhankar πŸ˜€
    Glad to know that you are reading VoiCE articles πŸ˜€
  • poonam biswakarm
    poonam biswakarm
    Helloo..
    Welcome to CE...
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    😁 ofcourse. i would love to have more friends.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey people..we have the Harmonica conference again at the institution of engineers in nagpur. it will commence tomorrow at 10.30 am. topics related to harmonic mitigation will be discussed. i...
The Festo Engineering Network’s Idea Contest seeks your ideas about key challenges of wafer based manufacturing in the field of photovoltaic. Join the contest and share your ideas with the...
hii everyone, i'm pursuing electrical engg from dce.. plz help me out on some crazy events in electrical and electronics engineering. kindly do reply fast.....
In 1994, the L.M. Ericsson Company became interested in connecting the mobile phones to other devices without cables. Together with four other companies namely, IBM, Intel, Nokia and Toshiba, it...
I am trying to share some of my knowledge about the Bluetooth Architecture. Here it goes: Let us begin with a brief overview of what it contains and what it...