hello !!

Hi friends!!!myself neelam.You may call me neelu..i am a crazy I.T engineer and its really nice to be a part of CE😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hey Neelu!

Welcome to CE. Why don't you re-introduce yourself using our introduction template :- 😁

Name:

*Engineering Trade:

*Occupation
    : (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed; details please!)

Work Experience
    : (if applicable)

*Hobbies & Interests
    :

*Aim in life
    : (if applicable [​IMG] )

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: Yeh, tell everyone!
  • neelu.
    neelu.
    hi!! i am neelam from aurangabad and i am a student .i am doing I.T engineering..and i like sketching,watching T.V and listening movie in free time..I have joined C.E in search of nice Project topics for my B.E😎
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    TATS too selfish!!!! CE is for sharing information watever we wud definately help u,post wat kinda project u r looking for in projects section!!!!WELCOME

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Engineers are special. Engineers have been known to solve the complex problems of the world & making it a better place to live. Some time back, four brilliant engineers...
Here's one project idea on my mind - A service that will allow me to store all my mobile phone-book online and share my contacts with people I authorize. I...
Hello Crazy Civil Engineers out here. I am an NITK civil engineering major...here to inform u all about my blog cIVIL bUFFS For all the craziness that u really believe...
In India why electrical power transmission voltages are multiples of 11 for ex: 220kv, 440kv, 1.1kv, 6.6kv, 11 kv, 33kv, 66kv, 110 kv, 220kv
Hi this is manikandan an electrical engineer from chennai........ i am very glad to join in this forum. Let this be my first query In india - In the electrical...