Hello

Hi everyone!
I am Pavan Chirmade from Mumbai,India and i am currently pursuing the final year of my Mechanical Engineering. Stumbled upon this fantastic website while searching for project ideas.

Replies

• yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi pavan welcome to CE
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    Hello pavan:
    Welcome to our family...
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Hello!

Welcome to fantastic CE!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hi Pavan. Welcome to CE.
    Keep an active participation with us.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome, friend 😀 We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends 😀
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Welcome to our CE family.
    Keep an active participation with us.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome! This is one instance where we are glad you stumbled (and joined CE).
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Welcome to our family! 😀
  • jamec9869
    jamec9869
    Hi !
    I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.
  • jamec9869
    jamec9869
    Hi !
    I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

TED ( Technology, Entertainment and Design) has events being organised where thinkers and does get together to discuss ideas and one such meet up is being held in Sydney at...
i have a doubt that can we use frequency more than or less than 50hz for our electrical machines
Now we can scan mobiles for the viruses from the PC Anti-virus software.PC2MobileScan is a new technology from Quick Heal to scan for the viruses from the PC and without...
What do you think constructor can return a value i.e "0(void)" or constructor can never return return a value???
😕wat is the procedure of scholarship via GRE score?n wat is the process to choose an appropriate university?