Firstly go to this thred and follow: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hi agarwal, welcome to CE.

Go through this, #-Link-Snipped-#
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE ekta
    take time and introduce yourself as mentioned in the template that cooldudeiet has given😁
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE! You've got some great advice a;ready on how to get aclimated to CE. Once you've familarized yourself with the site, please do dive in to all of the discussions.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Welcome to ce.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

click on quick result and write your reply. then,click on submit and ur reply will be submitted.
Hello everybody! I have completed B.Tech. (Electronics and Communications) in 2010 with aggregate 60% marks. Now I want to do a certification in electronics, but I don't have knowledge about...
This is the error in page Webpage error details User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729) Timestamp: Mon,...
Hi, I am trying to find the capacitance of a circuit that I built, which contains resistors and wires only. Any suggestions on how to do that? Cheers
1. Phil gets twice as large a share of the profits as any of his 3 partners get. The 3 partners share equally. What percent of entire profits is Phil's...