Hello

Hi there guys, my name is VISHAKH you can call me SHOCKY. I'm doing my mechanical engineering in SBMJCE bengalooru INDIA. Hope you all can help me with my questions and i can say about what u want as far as i know. So, guys please keep in touch and thank u all for making me one of you a CEan.

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to our CE family.!

Hope an active participation from you...!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, SHOCKY! We are happy to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends ๐Ÿ˜€

We look forward to active participation from you.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE Shocky ๐Ÿ˜€
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi...welcome to CE

-------------------------------------
    my blog
    in search of my destiny

• itchap
    itchap
    Welcome to CE Shocky..
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE,
  • inbapuvi
    inbapuvi
    Welcome to our CE
  • gohm
    gohm
    welcome to CE! Your nickname would be great for an electrical engineer. =)
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    gohm
    welcome to CE! Your nickname would be great for an electrical engineer. =)
    ๐Ÿ˜

welcome to CE dude..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI to all.. My question is .. What is the equivalent Q factor of self resonating coil which has a parasitic lumped capacitance C0? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Mind well the coil has...
my friend asked me this question..... "what is the difference between structural designer and structural consultant?"๐Ÿ˜• hope some of you come up with a clear answer to this question. i...
a really different c program i got as a message.... check it out......๐Ÿ˜‰ #include void bed() { char you; if(you==sleeping) printf("sorry for disturbing......๐Ÿ˜”"); else printf("Good night....:sleepy:"); get sweet dreams();...
PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS. Hai family, I am a fourth year student who was trying to do a project with a group which took the idea from me and...
Nokia, the world's biggest mobile phone maker, has said that it is suing its US rival Apple for infringing patents on mobile phone technology for the iPhone.SOURCE: BBC Read the...