Hello!

Hi to everybody. I am a newbie here and I am looking for anything relating to #-Link-Snipped-#. I am an engineer holding a degree in electronics and communication. I hope to make friends out here and to learn about eletronics. Thanks for reading

Replies

• inbapuvi
    inbapuvi
    Welcome to CE.............
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    Welcome to our CE family.. 😁
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    A grand welcome to our CE family..
    hope an active participation from you
    enjoy our CE
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE. Hope you will get loads of electronics related stuff over there.

-CB
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE 😀
  • georgeryder9
    georgeryder9
    Thanks to everybody who welcomed me. 😁
  • itchap
    itchap
    Welcome to CE.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

First of all, I would like to introduce myself, I am an engineering student who is about to be graduated and thus I am searching for graduation project ideas, especially...
Dear all, I need to design a centrifugal blower of backward curved blades which has the capacity of 3000m3/h,@ 1 inch static pressure. For this i would like to know...
hi...here are some GATE papers. hope that they will help you.. ..Previous years GATE Papers for Download, Streams EC, EE, ME, CS, IT, IN, ME, CE, Discuss previous GATE Papers...
hi.. can any one provide the link for following ebooks.... thanks in advance. Engineering mechanic (statics and dynamics) by a. Beer and Johnston (the Tata McGraw Hill publications) Strength of...
Hello Actually I was curious to know that why on formatting the size of the drive decreases?