Hello

Hello,
Nice to be a part of this community. I joined this in the hope of increasing my knowledge. I am new here and will tell more about myself later, Till then you may know me as a Mystery or The Nameless One..etc. The mystery may be unwrapped with time.

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE.... You have not mentioned you belong to which stream of the engineering?

-CB
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Because I don't belong to any and still belong to every stream. I am here to increase my knowledge database. I am a "Jack of all trades".
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome Anonymous.

This is 700th thread in this section !!! Awesome
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    English-Scared
    Welcome Anonymous.

This is 700th thread in this section !!! Awesome
    Welcome to CE Anonymous,you will definitely increase your knowledge.

I think E_S is very much interested in numbers,,
    Am i right friend?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Differentialmaxzdear bro~! i have doubts again for my fyp. its quite annoying becoz i meet my supervisor on my project today and he told me that it is not a...
hiee frnds 😎 my self vas frm mechanical ,wanted mini projects & main projects too. i'm doing my mini project in c++ .....programs like super market billing system ,empolyee details...
Hi guys, I am making ma project of Hospital managent system using C# as well as .NET in frontend and SQL server 2005 at backend. The problem is when I...
Guys, Post your presentation topics for IT/CS in this thread. 😁 We want awesome, completely new topics!
Dear friends, Please do share the event details of techfests organized by your college. 😀 . CE's one of the better platforms around to spread the word about your college...