Hello

Helloo ppl my name is abitej doin electrical n electronics final year in Bangalore i m lookin for a electrical job i ll complete my engineering in may so please help me in this regards .. !!!

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Hey Abitej & welcome

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What happens when [FONT=verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]your [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]blog[/FONT] [/FONT]story gets featured on the front page of Yahoo! Get prepared for the highest site traffic ever. As Yahoo! Buzz is getting a revamp (after...
Here is a unique opportunity to participate in 3 IT conferences - JAX India 2008, Enterprise Architecture India 2008 and Eclipse Forum India 2008, all taking place at the same...
Guys i will try to add daily one brain Teasers,do find the answers. 1)The following pairs of words can be unscrambled to make two words that go together, like "this...
Blackle is nothing but a black version of google. https://www.blackle.com/ A few months ago, a post titled Black Google Would Save 750 Megawatt-hours a Year. The post lays out the...
hello everybody.......... please share some ideas.about the train accidents........ if a bogie of train derails or if it is caught in fire...........how to save lives of people....in it.......... can anyone...