Hello

I just registered, and was looking for a place to start off, and this seems a suitable one, hope the thread isn't misplaced or something...

So yeah, hello there. I'm Abhishek, doing Computer Science Engineering from SSG Panjab University Regional Centre, Hoshiarpur. The only two things I'm good at are C++ programming and Tekken 5 ๐Ÿ˜› So I'll hope to learn a lot here (and enjoy of course).

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Abhishek ๐Ÿ˜€ . We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word.

We look forward to having you as our active CEan.
  • Corpse-Thrust
    Corpse-Thrust
    Thanks!

BTW offtopic :- where do I get a Signature? You know, that small text that gets appended at the end of every post?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    See the settings button in the top left corner? Hit it and you'll have access to account controls.
  • Corpse-Thrust
    Corpse-Thrust
    I can't see any section to edit my sig there. Avatar, forum options etc, but no sig option ๐Ÿ˜”

The forum seems a bit complicated compared to other forums I've been at, but I'll get used to it ๐Ÿ˜

Thanks again!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Corpse-Thrust
    I can't see any section to edit my sig there. Avatar, forum options etc, but no sig option ๐Ÿ˜”

The forum seems a bit complicated compared to other forums I've been at, but I'll get used to it ๐Ÿ˜

Thanks again!
    Chill, friend ๐Ÿ˜€ . Signatures are enabled only to members with 10+ posts. It's a trick we use to avoid spamming through signatures.

We use a starndard forum format on CE Forums (one of the most popular). It's not at all complicated to use. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE Abhishek.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    WELCOME!!! have a great time
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Abhishek!!
  • Corpse-Thrust
    Corpse-Thrust
    @bigk - oh ok now i get it lol

@everyone - thanks y'all!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome to CE, buddy! Damn, I havent played Tekken in ages!
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    Apologies for welcoming you to CE so late.. I've been busy. Hope you're enjoying your stay at CE.. hope to see you around! =D

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I want to know if email notification on receipt of new private message is working for all of you. This is just a post maintenance check. PS: Please check...
Dear CEans, You control who can visit your profile. Profile privacy settings have been added to your account settings page. For direct access, head over to -> https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/profile.php?do=privacy If you...
CEans, No need to hit the 'reply' button to compose a reply to your private message. Just access your private message and scroll down - you'll see quick reply box....
hi, I am a mechanical engineering final year student. I wish to do my project on hybrid vehicles, probably series type. I want to know the following 1. Which type...
My 999th post, Just as everyone sharing their experiences here at CE about their days here I too wanted to share something I felt here at CE. I joined CE...