hello

hi guys, im roland, my field is in Civil engineering. im in ON. right now, my hoobies are ham radio and bigbikes...
hope to have friends here..
thanks 73

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE. have you ever built your own short wave radio? What kind of bikes?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    du1kgj
    hi guys, im roland, my field is in Civil engineering. im in ON. right now, my hoobies are ham radio and bigbikes...
    hope to have friends here..
    thanks 73
    Wow, my mail worked ๐Ÿ˜€ . Welcome back to CE du1kgj ๐Ÿ˜€ . We hope you will love CE and help us spread the word.

We sure have big bikes enthusiasts here on CE!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome back?

Anyways, looking forward for active participent from you in CE community.

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, check out the joining date:

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Yep, check out the joining date:

I checked that, but I checked number of post as well.... which is 1, thats why was wondering.
  • Rohan_sK
    Rohan_sK
    Welcome aboard CE. :smile:
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE dude.

We hope you will be active now and be the part of the great team here.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE
  • du1kgj
    du1kgj
    gohm
    Welcome to CE. have you ever built your own short wave radio? What kind of bikes?
    hi gohm,
    thanks for the welcome....

im sorry, i cant build shortwave receivers im not good in electronics, i homebrew hf, vhf, uhf beams, quad, and other antennas for the hobby, im into cruisers, got a vintage virago 1100 and some scooter and moped.
  • du1kgj
    du1kgj
    The_Big_K
    Wow, my mail worked ๐Ÿ˜€ . Welcome back to CE du1kgj ๐Ÿ˜€ . We hope you will love CE and help us spread the word.

We sure have big bikes enthusiasts here on CE!
    the big k,

thank you very much for the welcome, im sorry i havent posted anything when i joined the CE few years ago, and havent visited the forum quite often, im quite busy hi hi...

anyway its a pleasure for me to join CE...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi there....i'm new to this community. i have the 'fundamentals of dbms' pdf by navathe et al. but it doesn't display the figures. is anyone facing the sme problem if...
What are signal choppers and how do we relate them with FETs๐Ÿ˜• ?///
Dear sir, I need help to design a 33/11 kv sub station using compact type high voltage switch gears etc. please help me and i am also request that i...
hello !! can u please give me information regarding any I.t company providing summer trainning for second year students in july.
Hi all, I have a problem here, I'm new to the field of Control engineering, I'm a student, and I need to calculate the power of a signal in a...