Hello

New here thought I should say "hi".

I am one year short of a diploma in ME. I like racecars, dynamics, motorcycles, and anything that I can potentail kill myself with or cause myself physical harm for some strange reason. The faster the better.

Replies

• crook
    crook
    welcome

turbo227x

I am one year short of a diploma in ME. I like racecars, dynamics, motorcycles, and anything that I can potentail kill myself with or cause myself physical harm for some strange reason. The faster the better.
    You already got the best degree for engineers in the world. "C.E" .

Welcome to the board and go through the CE newbie guide -> CrazyEngineers
  • vivek0908
    vivek0908
    Feels good to be Best

East OR West.
    CEan the best

Soon we will lead the world.

I am glad that by being in the final year Yet I have the worl's best degree :

Hey I am a CEan ,Wooooo hooooooooooooo
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Feels good to be Best

vivek0908
    East OR West.
    CEan the best

Soon we will lead the world.

I am glad that by being in the final year Yet I have the worl's best degree :

Hey I am a CEan ,Wooooo hooooooooooooo
    [​IMG] Welcome to CE, Vivek! I'm sure you'll share tips & tricks with us. Help us make CE more secure ;-) !
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    turbo227x

Hey! Nice to have you on CE!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I went through a group discussion on MTv.The topic waz nice so I thought of introducing it here. The topic of the discussion waz "Is cricket overtaking other sports" So...
Now till now you know the square of the no. having 5 and 0 at their end... Now some other... Square of the no just 2 next to them..(having 0...
what u guys think of ajay devgan
Just introducing myself... Name: Caroline Age: 18 Country: USA Occupation: Student..i'm going into my 2nd year of a 5 year program for Materials Science Engineering Interests: Travelling, the beach, sports...
Just finished reading autobiography of world's favorite entrepreneur - Richard Branson - the creator of 'Virgin' Brand. The book is titled 'Losing My Verginity'. Richard Branson tells us the story...