Hello

Hello,
Just came to know about this place from the newspaper 😉
Nice to know of such an initiative from a person living so near me 😛
About me, i am an electronics engineer who has been stuck by the entrepreneur bug. 😁 I have worked as a researcher and then decided to try my hand at something closer to my heart, which is starting my own company. I am founder of techenclave.com.

Anyway cheers to the owner of the board. good job.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and I'm a big fan of techenclave. Good to have you on CE 😁

-The Big K-
  • Elisa
    Elisa
    welcome safin !

Scan and post the news on forum. I would like to read it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Noticed a couple of things. For registered members, after the first post you are still showing a "Join Now" buton. I would get rid of that for members(use an if...
Good Afternoon, I have a project in which i am monitoring a house door which is controlled by an electromagnet using digital lock logic, i.e only when the keys pressed...
Write a C program that will take a positive integer(N) as input and output the number of ways that integer can be obtained by adding numbers from 0 to N....
CEans, I came across this challenge by Phillips. As posted on their website ( https://www.thinksimple.moneycontrol.com/index.html ) -- Your idea could be a product, a process, a system….just about anything, so...
While using the following function CALL J in Jbase,Error 2 is occuring, The error is that it couldn't load Java virtual Machine (JVM). What are the optmal configuration of the...