Hello world .......... this is Kiran

Hello world .......... this is Kiran. done with my Engineering Graduation in Comp. Science Stream.

Hmmm ...

will describe more later ..... just want to say a big 'HI' to all ........πŸ˜›

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE πŸ˜€Looking forward for your active participation!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend πŸ˜€ We hope you will enjoy CE and be a regular contributor to CE Forums. Tell us how did you discover CE?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Hi kiran
    welcome to CE
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hey Welcome to CE Family, Kiran.

I hope to see you all around the forum
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Hello Kiran. Welcome to CE. πŸ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome Kiran.
  • andyKane
    andyKane
    Welcome to CE Kiran !!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome to CE πŸ˜€
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    thanks a lot guys !!!!!!!!!!! I've been searching for a forum like this from so long time .... I found this from sahithi pallavi's(one of our CEan) blog.
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    Welcome Kir..We hope to have fun with you here at CE..
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome Kiran!!!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, Kiran πŸ˜€

kiran1905411
    thanks a lot guys !!!!!!!!!!! I've been searching for a forum like this from so long time .... I found this from sahithi pallavi's(one of our CEan) blog.
    Ohhh! Its surprising to hear, Anyways good πŸ˜€
    Keep an active participation with us!
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    sahithi pallavi
    Welcome to CE, Kiran πŸ˜€

Ohhh! Its surprising to hear, Anyways good πŸ˜€
    Keep an active participation with us!

sure ! vl do my level best !!!!!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I m asked to perform bookin through credit system.i am done with basic things like login,signup ,flight details.but i dont to proceed after this i.e once booking is done by...
IBM is one innovative company that has existed since decades and been a leader in innovation & technology across various sectors. The contest invites innovative ideas and their actual implementation....
CEans, I'm sure we all have different Laptop brands and have used them for at least a few months. Let's share our experiences with the battery lives of the products...
CEans, There's so much happening in the world of engineering and tech that we're always short of people who can bring you all the kick-ass updates. We want to utilize...
I read the below statements(quoted) in some forum and I believe this is true "Ip address(network address) is just use for transfering informatiom from one network to an other.travelling of...