Hello World! My first post here, like my first "C" program

It's great to be welcomed to this great site! I am an older guy, living in Tampa, FL with my wife.
I'm a programmer at Elavon, Inc, a subsidiary of US Bank. I work in Largo, FL.

I have been dabbling with electronics since my Army days back in the early to mid '70s. Currently, I'm building a version of a "Wack-A-Mole" game that I saw on the Instructables website. I'm about 90% done.

I have joined this site because of the diverse engineering disciplines represented here, and I know I can learn a lot from many of them. So I thank you all for the warm welcome!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Howdy, Kooth! It's a pleasure to have you with us. Looking forward to the completed 'Kooth's Wack-A-Mole' game 👍
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Welcome to CE,Sir,We hope to learn from you as well😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just a few hours ago, Japanese electronics and gaming giant, Sony unveiled the future of Playstation and officially announced the Playstation 4 console. The company showed new gaming engines and...
😀 Good day! I would like to ask if you can suggest any references for programming PIC microcontroller specifically the PIC16f84A using MPLAB?
I am a Civil Engineer graduated in 1984. Since than I have been working with different engineering organizations.
Hey frnz I want to download arun sharma e-book for cat apptitude I did google for it but could find any link from where i could exactly download the book...
how to design an under water robots?? please,explain in brief about the parts that differ from normal robots to the underwater robots. any sites for knowing or learning about the...