Hello ...to my all Seniors & Juniors

Hello ...to my all seniors and juniors....
I am Dheeraj .......presently in Final yr of B.tech ( Electrical & Electronics Engineering ) .
I find this website from Google...
its reaallyyy very helpful for us to be a Craazzzyyy Engineer....

thanxxx Admin...

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dheeraj Upadhyay
    Hello ...to my all seniors and juniors....
    I am Dheeraj .......presently in Final yr of B.tech ( Electrical & Electronics Engineering ) .

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
    Welcome to CE, friend ๐Ÿ˜€ It's a pleasure to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website?

How about telling us a bit more about yourself?
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    hai,welcome
  • Dheeraj Upadhyay
    Dheeraj Upadhyay
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, friend ๐Ÿ˜€ It's a pleasure to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website?

How about telling us a bit more about yourself?
    I just want to thank "Google"
    i find this crazzyyy website by help of Google ....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what are the good opportunities for an ECE student??
Why we are using power supplies of 230 v and 50HZ standard. Whats the problem in having power supplies at some other frequency say ,70 ,90HZ....Why 50 Hz is fixed......
The other day i was surfing across the t.v and was fed up with the constant debate between politicans or local MLA's with the news hungry people,i don't understand how...
I had completed my engg in electrical and electronics....i want sme courses or training to enhance my knowledge and for job prospects also.... any guidance or advice will be appreciated...๐Ÿ˜”
Hi..Cean's Yesterday i bought a domain name from Godaddy and i do have a Hosting Package in Bigrock. Now how can i connect these two account. Please help me thanks......