Hello to Everyone

I am new here, well by profession i am computer engineer and doing job as software engineer in well known firm. I am very glad to join here to meet professional engineers here and share knowledge among them.

Thanks.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, CrazyCE ๐Ÿ˜€ We are happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover CE?

We hope you will enjoy CE and also tell your friends and colleagues about us.
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    Welcome to CE!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Hello Crazyce!
    Welcome to CE! Enjoy your stay with us. ๐Ÿ˜
  • crazyce
    crazyce
    Thanks for welcome. nice to meet you all.
    By the way i would like to discuss with freelancer worker who are earn some extra money by freelancing.
    can you guy suggest me ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazyce
    Thanks for welcome. nice to meet you all.
    By the way i would like to discuss with freelancer worker who are earn some extra money by freelancing.
    can you guy suggest me ?
    You may post your requirements in your Jobs section. I'm sure someone from CE would be happy to connect with you for projects.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome to CE, crazyce! Hope to see you participate more in the forums!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Crazy CE! Welcome to CE Family
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome Crazyce ๐Ÿ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to the forums!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, Crazyce ๐Ÿ˜€
  • poonam biswakarm
    poonam biswakarm
    Hiiee...
    Welcome to CE..
  • Tejashree Katdare
    Tejashree Katdare
    Welcome to crazyengineers forum!!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    welcome to CE
    hope u will get what u want
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

since the android has come into the market, the race for the mobile operating system has become more competent. so which mobile os is the best?? and is there something...
CEans, The campus recruitments are about to begin in full swing and many companies will visit your college campus for recruitment. It's very important that you are well prepared for...
CEans, All leading IT companies are visiting college campuses to recruit engineering students. Infosys is one of the leading companies that visits campus and recruits candidates in bulk. I welcome...
CEans, I request all of you who have appeared for WIPRO's Technical Interviews to share your experience with all of us. Tell us what questions were asked and how you...
What's the difference between a voltage and current source... What is the need for a current source when voltage source itself produce current:sshhh: