Hello to all

Hi,
Here is my introduction:

Name: Nidhi

Engineering Trade: IT

Work Experience: 2yrs

Hobbies & Interests: Net surfing and learning new things as much as I can.
I joined CrazyEngineers because: It will help me to know add new information in my knowledge collection.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hello Nidhi, welcome to CE! While you gain knowledge in CE, we hope you can contribute too with your experience πŸ˜€
  • NDL
    NDL
    Thanks and sure I will try to solve if the query will be related to my experience.πŸ˜€
    ash
    Hello Nidhi, welcome to CE! While you gain knowledge in CE, we hope you can contribute too with your experience πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Nidhi πŸ˜€ We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your colleagues πŸ˜€

How did you discover CE?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE, nidhi
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Nidhi,

Keep an active participation with us.
  • anilsj135
    anilsj135
    here is my introduction

name ANIL

engineering trade MECHANICAL

location INDIA

occupation STUDENT [😁TE]
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Welcome to ce

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HOW TO FIND MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE THAT IS EXACTLY IN COMBUTION CHABER OF AN 5-HP WATER COOLED VERTICLE DIESEL ENGINE πŸ˜•
how to measure speed using 555 timer?
Hello Guys.. Aniket here! A Proud I have some good collection of cool mathematical riddles/brainteasers which i will be posting it here everyday & answers to it will be posted...
Hi guys, can anyone say me some topics for mini project on microprocessor and microcontroller programming part?
i can't install sql server on my system. Is there any online website where i can execute sql query ..... or any other solution for it...... !