Hello, This is Kartik

Hi Engineers
I am Kartik Somani, currently working as Software Engineer at Geometric Ltd., Mumbai. I am B.Tech in computer science and engineering. Looking forward to an active participation in this forum, with more interaction with fellow engineers.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE family. Nice to have you here.
    Tell us How did you discover CrazyEngineers? Feel free to participate in discussions.
  • Kartik Somani
    Kartik Somani
    Well, I was looking for guidance for admissions after 12th, so I searched on google for such a forum, and joined CE about 5 years ago. Lost my password later, and recently I was thinking of being more active in an Engineers' forum. So, I came back.😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Looking forward to see you active here.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wow! That's too long! Almost everything (except for the awesome people) has changed here. We were lot ugly back then and very few people knew about us. But it's always good to see our old members coming back to CE.

We look forward to active participation from you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi.. Currently I'm working in a support based project (but the work is that of software development and customization). I want to work in the field of core computer science....
Bhumik Mehta i done with my MBA and i like to Share with you my Case Studies...
i want do electrical project... so i want new and innovative ideas
Apple in a few months going to launch its most awaited cell phone i.e. iPhone 5 and there are many features and designs that are already been showcased by many...
The age of unmanned combat aircrafts is here with the successful first phase flight tests of Northrop Grumman X-47B. The technology indicates a huge leap in the current era of...