Hello, Thanks for including me

Hello everyone. I have recently graduated in B.Tech in civil engineering. Hope I may help in sharing new knowledge.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE. Let us know more about you.
    Look here: Introduce Yourself- Template (Look Here First)
  • Eng.asish kumar
    Eng.asish kumar
    welcome here
  • Topazy
    Topazy
    Hello,welcome!
  • Aasif Manzoor
    Aasif Manzoor
    Kavi Desai
    Hello everyone. I have recently graduated in B.Tech in civil engineering. Hope I may help in sharing new knowledge.[/QUOTEu I have to make any model on any topic related to structural analysis would u b able to help

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is it possible to have the UK and French price list for building public structure. In that list it is written the price for each task. Thanks!
When it comes to LG Electronics it knows a thing or two about making a premium smartphone. Its newest offering which was expected to launch this week has made landfall...
Chinese smartphone giant, Vivo may trump the likes of Apple and Samsung to come as the world’s first phone with in-screen fingerprint reader next year. The company having collaborated with...
Workshops at RoboSaga 2018 | Saarang , IIT Madras | Registration Open | RoboSaga / Saarang , IIT Madras
Name: Kavi Desai Engineering Trade: Civil Engineering Occupation: Unemployed I joined CrazyEngineers because: I want to gain and share knowledge. Looking forward to it.