HELLO Reviews

The Chetan Bhagat written, Atul Agnihotri directed movie, I heard, is a BIG flop! ๐Ÿ˜

I've had 3 bad reviews till now - what do you say?

Replies

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I don't plan to go for hello. I didn't like the book either. Heard that the movie is straight out of the book, no surprises.

I pity Chetan, investment banking died and now his movie sunk. Now what will he do? 2 mistakes of his life already? :hehehe:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This might hurt Chetan's fans - but I'm quite happy that the movie didn't work. Muwahahaha [โ€‹IMG] !

Very unprofessional he is! [โ€‹IMG]

Thank you God, the 'call' didn't work ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    The_Big_K
    Very unprofessional he is! [โ€‹IMG]
    I strongly disagree with you Biggie
    This is not fair....
    he's exceptionally talented ๐Ÿ˜Ž...a single flop doesn't mean dead end to his career... ๐Ÿ˜’

There's lot more to be revealed ... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Well well... Anuragh. You are right in saying its harsh to write Chetan off. But biggie has his reasons. Read his blog and you will know why. ;-)
  • Differential
    Differential
    Yeah ! I know it ! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    I too saw, Hello!!!!

If you have read the book "One night @ the call center" (the book of chetan bhagat from which "Hello" is adopted); you will find movie very slow, less interesting. But for those who haven't read the book, its too boring movie.
  • simrnz
    simrnz
    well ... now I've to watch hello to comment something about it ... ๐Ÿ˜’
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek
    Much boring

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wanted to be able to use a sonar sensor such as this: SparkFun Electronics - Ultrasonic Range Finder - Maxbotix LV-EZ0 but I'm not sure how I would get...
CEans, Our editor-in-chief, Mayur and I had a discussion over the phone regarding the nature of the contests that we run on CE. We discussed if we should keep the...
hello frnds im new to this community...... i went through your work of developing a msnger .........it was indeed good... bt i cldnt understand how u people managed to discuss...
Hello, Let me first of all describe what i am trying to do. I hope after reading this you people will not deviate from the subject -instead will help me...
One thing I know about all the guitarists from India is that they either a) know how to play b) learning hard to play this song from bollywood movie "Kalakaar"...