hello! Please suggest a project in electrical engineering

Hello folks!feeling vv happy 2 join a gr8 grp of friends!!
i need topics for project in electrical engineering?
can any1 suggest some good sites?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Elect. Welcome to CE which, our 13,000+ engineers think, is a good site. Regarding the project, how about searching the forum for ideas? I hope you will find plenty of them here.

Otherwise, tell us more about your initial ideas. We'll help you expand them.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is an old Videography Trick for the Video geeks. Using this one you can make a video in which an object can be made to disappear into thin air!...
The BigLLC mailer sends the user input to an e-mail address that you specify and you can read the mail just like an ordinary email. Along with the email it...
I am almost a 1 year member (if not already. It's sometime this month.) of Deviant Art. I am an artist, aside from being an aspiring electrical engineer and PCB...
Hi everybody! Can anybody can help me or give me ideas/hints on how to design, what to use a circuit that will display with LEDs a color pattern depending on...
Hi All,( back after finishing exams) I was just seeing few posts,when i saw a post regarding "changing my display name?" I was thinking what if we have the power...