hello my rank is 3166 in c-cat and i got vita mumbai plz somebodylet me know me about this collage m

hello my rank is 3166 in c-cat and i got vitamumbai plz somebodyletme know me about this collage. how it is, how about its placement record and whats the next step for second counselling now.😁

Replies

• Aakash Gupta
    Aakash Gupta
    Abhinav6836
    hello my rank is 3166 in c-cat and i got vitamumbai plz somebodyletme know me about this collage. how it is, how about its placement record and whats the next step for second counselling now.😁
    Really...at 3166 rank u got vita????

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Uber has announced the launch of Uber Trip Experiences, a new addition to its API for developers at its first ever Asian hackathon held in Bengaluru today. The Uber Trip...
Is it benefitial from job point of view? Which one to give ocp 7 or 8? and what books to refer for ocp 8?
Hello sirs and madams, I would like to humbly ask about suggestions regarding thesis proposal for Electronics students. Thank you for your help 😀
Hi, I have 6 years of experience in development. My mainly experience is in Adobe Flash which is now a day almost ended up. My other skills are HTML, javascript,...