HeLLo !! :-) ( Like Big Oh of theta )

Name: Anknee singh (Yeahh!! its diffrent and unique but i like it )
(And also if you are a bit good in math You will easily depict its mean also )

*Engineering Trade
: Oh !! God why it's IT.

*Occupation
: Student (Only student knows how typical a life of student is).

Work Experience
: Ton's & Ton's of experince of Having fun ;-)

*Hobbies & Interests
: Dance and Data structures.

*Aim in life
: (if applicable ๐Ÿ˜ ) => Oh !! Please Ignore this part na abhi to bachhi huun (still am a child) let me chill No aim for now.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: Yeahh !! I joined crazy engineer because when it is easy to use comparative to some other communities , when i go through some posts you people really gave some fantastic answers also and seem very helpful feels like if i seriously have some kind of typical questions and i post them then i know i can get answers for that question i have read in some posts that if you people dont know the answers you tagged some more people to ans that , which i really like and appreciate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Curious why i use Big oh there in status

Yarr, Itz really late in night and i am writting in time complexity friends !!
๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers.
    Enjoy your stay.
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    Stay hungry, stay feeded.
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Waiting for your questions!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Welcome to the pool
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers #-Link-Snipped-# . We've an exciting competition coming up. Do tell all your friends (you seem to have a lot of them!) about the competition. The details will be revealed on January 12. ๐Ÿ˜€

Enjoy your journey with fellow crazy engineers!
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Felt great reading your introduction with a pinch of humor added. Looking forward to have you as an active member here and be a .
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE community #-Link-Snipped-# !
    Have a great time here.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome to Engineers Asylum.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The smartpen and dot paper manufacturer Livescribe Inc, has announced Livescribe 3 smartpen that will support Android devices from this year at CES 2015. The premium writing instrument, which looks...
I just wanted to ask that why are the algorithms not being compared on the basis of number of statements they have ,why only input size is taken into consideration....
The ASUS press event at CES 2015 began with the unveiling of the second generation of its ZenFone range of Android smartphones. The ASUS Zenfone 2 and ZenFone Zoom are...
I get this pop-up : I want to disable it, so I added following lines in user pref : But still that update thingy is popping. Anyway to stop that...
It's CES time and as expected, innovations have been pouring in from all sides. Japanese electronics MNC and a household name when it comes to televisions, Panasonic is not staying...