Hello I'm Shame!!!

Hello I'm shame from Philippines. Here because of CEan Maria Flor.glad to join here!!!!๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• maria flor
    maria flor
    Thanks for accepting my favor... You will learn here a lot of things about civil stuff... see you at school...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Shame ๐Ÿ˜€ Looks like Maria's getting all her friends on CE
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    THat's right big k...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hey shame, nice to have you here ๐Ÿ‘

Be an active CEan ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Hello shame welcome to CE.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
  • hari02
    hari02
    hi shame welcome to CE
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hi shame
    welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, am planning to make a electric scooter,,,something like SEGWAY scooter am planning to connect the two wheels with a single shaft and wanna drive it wit a chain drive...
The new smart phone from Samsung called S5830 may have different official names. The company says the name will vary depending on the country it will be launched in. Samsung...
I am trying to create a database in MS Access, which is supposed to give me reminders in MS Outlook when an entry in a date field goes past today's...
Hi.. Im nielyn, nice to see, nice to touch..haha i'm looking forward for the discussion we are going to share with,, nice meeting all the engineers out there..๐Ÿ˜ viva engineers!
Guys i wanna know how can i add paypal facility into my website,so that i can receive payments? Can anyone explain the whole procedure in brief