Hello, I'm new to CE and very excited

Lupe B.

Mechanical Engineer

Lomita, CA

Student at LAHC, but getting ready to transfer. I'm hoping to Cal Poly Pomona. Currently I work at a Grocery Store.

I love to hike, learn strange facts, volunteer for Grid Alternatives, visit museums, explore new areas, learn about green technology, watch movies, go to concerts and hangout with family and friends

I'm currently working towards my BS degree in Mechanical Engineering. I would like to meet Engineers at all levels of experience and get advise or even just make new friends.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello!

Welcome to CE, friend 😀 We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends 😀

We look forward to active participation from you.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    welcome to ce
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome to CE family 😀
  • Kamlesh Dahale
    Kamlesh Dahale
    😁Welcome to CE😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: GP Engineering in Electronics(Telco) Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: Surfing Net I joined CrazyEngineers because: to gain and share knowledge. Like to be good friend for all CE.😀
can you help clearing the doubt how the timing system in computers work? How is it getting updated automatically?
I have heard something about RF ID to some extent that it is like a small sim like chip. Can anyone briefly describe about it?
guys, i want to learn a programming language. please tell me which is the most useful 1 for E.C.E ????
can any one suggest me some names for my engineering college magazine ? its cape institute of technology in tamil nadu india.