Hello Im looking for a Datasheet of APS01B

Hi to all:
This is my first post and I was wandering if anyone could help me in finding the datasheet for the IC numbered:
APS01B
9839k1471

I think is KEC IC but not sure Ive searched the whole networks and cant find anything, so I was wondering where else can I look for this? Im'a post a pic for your eye pleasure, but I think is a "microcontroler" of this alarm vehicle circuit, Im not trying to repair I just want to know what it is to mess with it... any help would be appreciated...

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    is it real ic ,, i mean not chinese type coz thr is nothing about it mention anywhere

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys i am a B.Tech Electrical student working on my final year project. I have decided to go with an intelligent power supply (pic controlled power supply). However, I...
a= 17 17 5 21 18 21 2 2 19 the ans is 4 9 15 15 17 6 24 0 17 i want to how this comes .
i need full Ubuntu source code....... tell me where to download ..... i know this is pen source.......
I wd like to know ,how one can hide the files in pen drive with a password.Do you need to down load any software for that?What is the PC compatibility...
How to convert mesh no to screen opening in mm? Have been looking for an answer for long time but with no success.