Hello. I'm here to learn a few things.

Name: Sabrina
Engineering Trade: Undecided. Looking at general, aerospace, or structural.
Occupation: As of September, student in Mechanical Computer Aided Design at De Anza College
Work Experience: None in engineering, some as a librarian and receptionist
Hobbies & Interests: Tons. Anything involving space travel/colonization, the military, or law enforcement, science, history, technology, amusement parks, bartending, cooking, fashion, fantasy, hiking, swimming, bicycling, and many other things
Aim in life: To transfer from a community college to a university, obtain an bachelor's in engineering, go to work, obtain a master's, and work more. Ideally, I'd work on space technology or amusement park rides, but I understand how difficult and unlikely it is to get those jobs, and I'm interested in many other engineering opportunities.
I joined CrazyEngineers because: I want to chat about engineering topics, and I want to be able to ask about things that confuse me.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Nice introduction #-Link-Snipped-#
    Welcome to CE-Family, Feel free to explore.
    I am looking for your regular contribution in CE. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Spaceship
    Spaceship
    Thank you.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like we've a good number of people interested in working on theme park technologies. I remember I chased one of the theme park ride designers for over 3 years for an Interview in our Small Talk section; but couldn't succeed in getting him to answer the questions. I'm now planning to chase the Japanese and Chinese theme park design engineers and I bet it'll be a very interesting interview.

#-Link-Snipped-# - enjoy your stay on CE. We hope you'll get what you want here ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Spaceship
    Spaceship
    Thanks. Have you ever interviewed anyone who worked with space technology? I'd love to read that interview.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Spaceship
    Thanks. Have you ever interviewed anyone who worked with space technology? I'd love to read that interview.
    Nope, but we're looking for the right people to interview.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Spaceship
    well, close enough.. Mr Burt Rutan ๐Ÿ˜€ Aerospace engineer and designer of the sub-orbital spaceplane SpaceShipOne

Link: Burt Rutan : The Race for Space
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    well, close enough.. Mr Burt Rutan ๐Ÿ˜€ Aerospace engineer and designer of the sub-orbital spaceplane SpaceShipOne

Link: Burt Rutan : The Race for Space
    Oh Man! How did that skip my brain? Bur Rutan is one of the greatest guys in the history of space travel and his Airships are the ones to be used by Virgin Galactic. It's one of the most 'premium' interviews we've ever done on CE.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    alicia32
    Hello all, I am Alicia and I am new here. I have recently join this community to get in touch with the latest information and make discussion on issues related to different topics.
    It is always a great pleasure people here to see new CEans

Well be free to post comments and interact with your fellow CEans

Remember all are here to learn just like you Have fun learning and helping others to learn

And your first step to excellence always begins with tutorial Understanding Find some here #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Airtel announces free internet for user on https://www.airtel.in/freezone and click on Enter into Freezone ๐Ÿ‘ Users can go on domain and can browse free stuffs. Search Google Gmail Google+ (but...
NASA's million miles missions require engines that perform continuously, reliably for longer periods - and the NEXT Ion Thruster has ran for 5.5 years non-stop setting up a new record...
The nature's not being fair in Uttarakhand (India) where the rains have caused havocs and has left the entire state in shambles. The rescue operations (and politics) are in full...
As promised, Sony has released PS3 4.45 firmware upgrade for all PS3 machines and most importantly, it fixes all the PS3s that were rendered out of commission by the earlier...