Hello i'm acid...

helllow friends,
😎 i'm a BCA Student, here 2 learn frm u all, making friends........so plzz add me 😎
😁😁 Glad 2 join here 😁😁

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE acidguru
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hi acid,
    iam confused that which type of acid you are πŸ˜€
    just kidding
    anyway welcome to CE
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, buddy 😁 . Tell us how did you discover CE?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hey Acid,

Glad to have you on CE. Welcome to CE Family
    Be an active member!
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE- family acidguru!!!!
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Hello Acid. Welcome to CE.
    Keep an active participation with us. πŸ˜€
  • acidguru
    acidguru
    thank u guys,,,,
    i'll try to active on CE regularly........thnxxx thnxxx thnxxx 2 alll u guys!!!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    one advice πŸ˜€ don't use sms language in the forum πŸ˜€ let's be possessional here πŸ˜‰
  • acidguru
    acidguru
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, buddy 😁 . Tell us how did you discover CE?
    thanxx big bro......
    i jst finding some ideas for JS lang nd i found this forum i jst like the threads here so i joined it................and.........alll u guys doing great work....keep the good work on.....best of luck u guys!!!
  • acidguru
    acidguru
    sure, i will try for it!!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Acidguru.
    I like your walking style. πŸ˜‰
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    Welcome to the CEan World Acid..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello guys, need ur help πŸ˜• , i'm learning javascript, so 2 learn it in bttr way i hv want 2 make small projects or Applications, if u have any...
Entrepreneurship is one field where most of us are hesitant to take up. It takes a lot of guts to take the road less travelled –that of entrepreneurship. and Kurukshetra...
In the beginning televisions were made from CRT (Cathode Ray Tube), then came the era of flat screen, LCD, Plasma, LED and now we can say virtual screens also. Watching...
*Quick Heal* CEan of the month January 2011 is... 😁CEan - Maria Flor😁 ​CEan - Maria Flor joined us on December 22, 2010 and within a short time she's became...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/39836-quick-heal-cean-month-january-2011-a.html Congratulations Maria! You make us proud!