Hello I’m a dual engineering student and I have questions about salary

So I’ve researched salaries but nothing speaks better than an actual person telling their experience. Can some peole share their starting salary? If possible from Indiana or Ohio 

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Samuel, the salary would be determined by the industry, job roles and responsibilities, candidate's experience, employer's recruitment policy et. al. 

One of my friends got MS and his starting salary was $72k/annum. I it was pretty descent. 

• samuel Iwu
    samuel Iwu

Oh thank you what I don’t know is how much is two bachelors worth right out of college in terms and like likeability to get hired and pay is it worth equal or less than a masters 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What do you need to do in order to ensure you make the right choices?
Well, I was just scrolling through Discussions App today and stumbled upon lot of queries for best courses or certification or earning etc which ultimately is for preparing for a...
Back after a long gap of 4 months. Was working on something else. But now ready for weekly details  (No breaks now) .Last section we talked about scanning, now let...
I am installing a light fixture. It has a live and neutral wire (blue and brown). Then, on opposite end of wires, it has a black and red (possibly the...
I got 82.36% in 10th, 61.86% in 12th ,in first year of E&TC engineering i got 61.57% also in 2nd year of engineering i got 58%.Now i am in last...