Hello i am a newbee from vellore

Hello engineers. This is moonfalsh doing my 2nd year IT. 😎

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    moonfalsh
    Hello engineers. This is moonfalsh doing my 2nd year IT. 😎
    Welcome to CE, Moonflash! πŸ˜€ We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends.

We look forward to active participation on CE from you. Tell us more about your hobbies, interests, passions and what brought you to CE, what was your first impression of CE? πŸ˜€
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    WelCome To CE Family .......

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • moonfalsh
    moonfalsh
    Oh sorry. I am moonfalsh doing my 2nd year IT. I am from vellore(Tamilnadu). Don't have any work experience and all. My hobbies are googling and some hacking tricks.My aim is to do MBA graduation and become a good marketing manager. I joined crazyengineers because to be active and get utilized in more activities like presentations and seminars.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE moonflash.

hope you learn and share more in here.

all the best πŸ‘
  • moonfalsh
    moonfalsh
    Thank you my friends. I hope i will do my best for CE.
  • ya1gaurav
    ya1gaurav
    heelo frenz,,this is gaurav,,,persuing b.Tech in ECE final year.joined today only.what all we can do here?
  • Kamlesh Dahale
    Kamlesh Dahale
    Welcome to CE moonflash😁
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi...welcome to CE....hoping for your active participation
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    welcome to ce
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE moon.

Keep an active participation on CE.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE...
  • moonfalsh
    moonfalsh
    Thank you my friends. I will do my best for CE.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Could anyone have idea on Job opening in Google for Business intelligence? Also please let me know how to apply for jobs in Google India. Thanks BI_GUY
RUNit File Size: 39 RUNit provides fast access to your most-used programs, via a menu you call up by right-clicking on the edge of your screen. This tiny program doesn't...
***** 😁 HapPy Birthday Gohm 😁 ***** Party Time, People! πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ :myparty: :myparty: :myparty:
After the Chinese attack on Google's network, which roots to few fundamental security holes in Microsoft's Internet Explorer web browser, Germany's Federal Office has advice citizens to avoid IE 6,...
Bangalore: Trying to make Yahoo! Mail more interactive, give users a social experience and stay with the people they care about most, Yahoo plans to integrate with Facebook and Twitterby...