Hello hi...

Hi folks,
This is bluee here and I am from California, Well I am new here and I believe that we will have fun on this site and help to each other as well.
So please pause your message here, Really appreciate to you.
Thanks man.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Nobeel. How did you discover this website on the Internet? 😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    nobeel
    Hi folks,
    This is bluee here and I am from California, Well I am new here and I believe that we will have fun on this site
    Welcome. Been to California a couple of times. I always wanted to see the Golden Gate Bridge. Did get to see it and drive over it. The bay area is superb. We had long walks and enjoyed ourselves hugely. California is beautiful.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE, Nobeel! 😀
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    😁 Welcome to CE, Bluee!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to community! 😀
  • ashish sharma
    ashish sharma
    welcome to CE
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE World bluee ...😀
    Be active here and have fun.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans residing in Bangalore can come together on 11th of Feb, 2012. at 6 pm in Forum Mall. Every CE member (and all you unregistered members) can come and meet...
Here's a simple mathemagic video that teaches you how to remember tables up to 9. I'm sure not many of you remember the tables anyway.
If you’re reading this post using Google Chrome, there’s a high chance that Chrome has updated itself to version 17 silently. The new Chrome makes your web browsing experience faster...
In order to celebrate Sachin's 25 years of association with Boost, Dhanush unveils Sachin Anthem. have anyone listened to it?
All SMS freaks, here is some good news for you! 😁 In response to STATUARY WARNING, a new App has just hit the Android market place which saves you from...