hello hi

Hi folks,
This is haree here and i am from calefornia doing civil engineering. So man as you know i am new on this site and i believe that we will have fun here. So please share your problems here. thanks man

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers.👍 A good day for signing up on CE. I am sure you will love it here.

Keep us posted with new threads in Civil section.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    haree
    Hi folks,
    This is haree here and i am from calefornia doing civil engineering. So man as you know i am new on this site and i believe that we will have fun here. So please share your problems here. thanks man
    We hope you will enjoy your stay on CrazyEngineers. How did you discover this website? What was your first impression of this site? 😀
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    😁 Welcome to CE, Haree!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

www.kaamyabi.com is an interesting startup that operates from Bangalore and aims to connect students with the recruiters. The main motto behind the startup seems to be giving an option to...
Kolaveri Di song is now available on Android. Indelible Techologies has released an app for the song that lets you enjoy the song anywhere. The app features various people attempting...
The debate is ages old; but reinvigorated to seek opinions from our talented engineers. I'm sometimes very surprised to see engineers 'confused' about opting for higher education. The most common...
https://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-a-projector-for-your-iPodiPhone-for-a/
I just need an idea because i did not find any sophisticated search result on Google.