Hello guys!

Well I am a retd Equine race horse vet. worked with horses for around 33yrs.
IT helped in my professon in calculating the horse nutrition requirements on a software prepare by KER.on feeding basic data would compound a balanced feed for the horse as per age and work needs
IT helped me search new developments and many details
that were very useful in my profession.
Just got a Mac apple Air 13 inch,use a HTC windows Htc android and a Acer iconia tab 500.
If interested some like minded guy developer,architect can help making a software for Equine nutrion again.The one I had on a card got garbled.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Just got a Mac apple Air 13 inch,use a HTC windows Htc android and a Acer iconia tab 500.
    Looks like you love gadgets too.

Welcome to CE community! 😀 We are glad to have you here.
    Be an active member and feel free to start new discussions.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. We hope you will find lot of like minded engineers here 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm wondering how to be cunning in associating with other people? Do you have good ideas?
I have done my B tech in Mechanical from NIT Nagpur .. with GPA well above 6 .. I have done training but no intern .. and I appeared for...
After Karnataka and Kolkata, the cities blessed with 4G services include Delhi, Mumbai, Haryana and Kerala by 2014, and should be fully operational by 2014. Read more of it in...
Hello friends, I am student writing project on android operating system. I don't know much about it can you please help with it? Thanks
Though this thread may fit into Industrial Controls and Instruments category, because of specific interest to bioprocesses it is being put up here. Real time monitoring of biotechnology processes has...