Hello guys!

Name: Ankit

Engineering Trade: Civil

Occupation
: I am Civil Engineer in a Navratna PSU.

Hobbies & Interests
: Well it includes a huge list 😁 but briefly i would say Dancing,Singing, Writing Raps and Reading.

Aim in life
: To give something special to mankind in form of structures.

I joined CrazyEngineers because: For Engineer's talk. :- )

Also I would like to thank to the people who are part of this wonderful site because when I was in college I always wanted to make a site where we could share informations and our views. I ended up with a site just for my college fellows😴. Anyways i am happy someone took this initiative because 3-4 years back there was not a single active forum for civil engineers.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Infinity
    Name: Ankit

Engineering Trade: Civil

Hobbies & Interests: Well it includes a huge list 😁 but briefly i would say Dancing,Singing, Writing Raps and Reading.

Aim in life: To give something special to mankind in form of structures.

I joined CrazyEngineers because: For Engineer's talk. :- )

Also I would like to thank to the people who are part of this wonderful site because when I was in college I always wanted to make a site where we could share informations and our views. I ended up with a site just for my college fellows😴. Anyways i am happy someone took this initiative because 3-4 years back there was not a single active forum for civil engineers.
    Neat introduction. πŸ‘

Welcome to CE Family! Be an active member at the civil and other sub-forums.
  • Infinity
    Infinity
    Thanks Mod! πŸ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    😁 Welcome to CE, Ankit!

Awesome!!! And also, there are big professionals here, who give the best advice on each Engineering trade... πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, Ankit !!
  • Infinity
    Infinity
    Thanks everybody!πŸ˜€
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE Ankit !!!πŸ˜€
    How did you got the thought to choose such a display name #-Link-Snipped-# ??
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE, Ankit. πŸ˜€
    Another Civil Engineer! Looking forward to your contribution to the Civil section. 😁
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Yes, even I'm curious to know. 😏
  • Infinity
    Infinity
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE Ankit !!!πŸ˜€
    Infinity is my favorite since 12th😁 and that's why I use this as my user name in most of the cases. πŸ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE Ankit!
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Infinity
    Infinity is my favorite since 12th😁 and that's why I use this as my user name in most of the cases. πŸ˜€
    I too like "Infinity", but never got a thought to keep it as a username... really Crazy thought πŸ‘ .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I have a problem these days. I have a PC with two internet connection. Now I want to use both internet connection simultaneously. I want to use one connection...
Hello all!! I want to implement a project "Automatic control of dish antenna" The antenna must be able to align itself in the direction where the signal strength is maximum...
Saw an update on their site : https://rac.gov.in/ guys any inputs
A CRAZY ENGINEER............. A FADOO STUDENT LEADER......... A SHY LOVER........ . . . . . . . . & I THINK I HAVE DESCRIBED MYSELF !!!!!!!!πŸ˜› sorry, well i'm vikas...
Name:Abdulla Ajmal Engineering Trade: Civil Engineering Current Location: UAE(United Arab Emirates) Occupation: Student😎 Hobbies & Interests: football ,cricket , Car Racing and Modification I joined CrazyEngineers because: To knw More...