Hello from VivianD

vivianD.850
@viviand850-e9yplh โ€ข Oct 25, 2024

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I did some online research and found this. I really like the idea that this forum connects engineers all over the world. I always like to meet other people from different places. I am of the opinion that the internet is a grand opportunity in our time in order to get in contact with people from all over the world. I think now I am a .

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Apr 20, 2009

    Hello and welcome to CE! Have a rocking time here ๐Ÿ˜‰

    Help us spread the word among your friends!

  • komputergeek

    @komputergeek-Yf5hJ4 • Apr 20, 2009

    Welcome to CE

  • sauravgoswami

    @sauravgoswami-UAfTlI • Apr 20, 2009

    welcome!! and do share your knowledge with us

  • Anil Jain

    @CrazyBoy • Apr 20, 2009

    Welcome to CE

  • raj87verma88

    @raj87verma88-ZpL2Wn • Apr 20, 2009

    Welcome to CE

  • g_rakesh2

    @g-rakesh2-CVEauh • Apr 20, 2009

    hello VivianD Welcome to the world of crazy engineers..
    see you on the forum...๐Ÿ˜

  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

    @saandeep-sreerambatla-hWHU1M • Apr 20, 2009

    Welcome to CE