Hello from the UK

HI there,

I am a final year electronics student. I am studying part time and working full time so my time is very precious. I'm looking for ideas for a final year project. There is such a vast amount of stuff out there but I don't know what area to choose. I have an interest in photography, astronomy and image processing but I don't know if I can link these hobbies to come up with a final year project/thesis.
Jack

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE 😀
  • itchap
    itchap
    Welcome to CE..
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi..welcome to CE
  • inbapuvi
    inbapuvi
    Welcome to CE
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to our CE family..

Hope you will enjoy CE..
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    hey, welcome to CE!!

of course you can link those interests..think photography on an astronomical scale.. coupled with your knowledge of electronics, you should be able to come up with a decent thesis..
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Welcome to CE family.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    Welcome to our CE family..😁It's a great place to be here and you'll surely enjoy a lot!
  • himalayan
    himalayan
    Welcome to the forum.
  • mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs
    welcome to ce.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Experience : 5-10 yrs Company name : Infokall Enterprises Solutions Pvt Ltd Location : Gurgaon, Kolkata Education : MCA, B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech/MS Industry Type : IT/Software Skills : SAP,SAP HR To...
Hi fellow crazy engineers! First time poster here so be gentle 😀 For a project at University I have been tasked with creating a device that generates a straight line,...
Hi ceans, I was having two o.s installed windows 7 & windows xp sp3 at that time i was getting o.s selection menu at start time. But now i have...
Dear All It is basically a question that was asked in my interview of Indian Navy, and I want to share with you all. But I did not got a...
Has anyone worked on online hospital management or online medical help kind of project can anyone throw some light on the key modules and most important points to be considered?...