Hello from the North East

I found this site a while ago and have been lurking since then. I had a programming question so I'd thought it was about time I made an account.

Major - Computer Engineering

I am interested in the following (interested in meaning complete beginner and just getting started)

-VHDL
-FPGAs
-Microcontrollers
-RF devices
-Embedded Programming
-C# / GUI programming

Guess thats about it.

See you in the forums.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome ot CE, LCD_Display 😀 We are happy to have you with us!

CE comprises of various section to cater to engineering disciplines. Post your question in CS/IT engineering section and I'm sure all our talented CEans will be happy to help you.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE LCD_Display!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good to have you here LCD_Display.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE...
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Welcome to CE
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Welcome to CE...!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    welcome to ce
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, LCD_Display!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    welcome to CE, LCD
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE, glad to have your involvement! Which NE are you from?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

About Oracle Open World: - Oracle OpenWorld is the world's largest and most important conference for Oracle technologists, business users, and partners. This annual gathering is the best place to...
India's leading telecom operator is all set to launch 3G services in December. Company's CEO has said that the services will be launched in the following regions - Delhi, Mumbai,...
Here's a nice presentation by the founder of Games2Win, India's one of the first dot com success stories. Give it a look - Games2win- Alok Kejriwal Ppt Presentation Like it?
Samsung electronics is rolling its sleeves up to put your Full HD TVs to shame. The company showcased Ultra Definition 3D Television, 240Hz, 70" wide, that supports resolutions upto 3,840...
CrazyEngineers will be celebrating it's 5th Anniversary on 26th November, 2010. As CE's Birthday is nearing, we are planning to bring maximum number of *members* online at one time. (Mark...