Hello from Suresh

Hi every one,

I am an electrical engineer associted with Heavy engineering corporation since last 16 yrs.
An hobbiest for electronic projects based on micro controller- USB etc.

Its nice feeling to come across you all and share/update knowledge/ current technological trends.
I have come across this site by Google while searching for engineering Forum.

Anandammm ๐Ÿ˜ก

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    Welcome to CE Suresh......
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us on CE. We hope you will enjoy your stay here.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Welcome to CE suresh. I hope we all can have a good exchange of knowledge. ๐Ÿ˜€

Welcome to the team. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • surge_rdf
    surge_rdf
    Thank you very much.
  • surge_rdf
    surge_rdf
    Thank you and certainly we will have k-exchange.
  • surge_rdf
    surge_rdf
    Thank you,
    I appriciate your initiative as an administrator for such plateform for sharing knowledge and thus transforming into phy world for benefit of humankind.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Suresh!
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    :welcome: to CE-Family!!!!
  • eelectrichuman
    eelectrichuman
    welcome to CE๐Ÿ˜:welcome:
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    Welcome to CE Suresh. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Family

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please suggest from your experience. These days i am preparing for the placements. Should i do quant question also.? what should i prepare for Tech Interview , i am from...
Hii friends.. Have you read the book "THE ALCHEMIST"?? It completely takes you to the new world and makes you to think in a different way ,i mean morally.. So...
Dear CEans, Via open source Mobile OS ( Android) and normal Bluetooth dongle ( A2DP- protocol ), can we develope a video game application in which game can be played...
i need your suggestion to what project will i will make using a simple and cheap transistor....... simple and cheap but interesting!!!! any proposal is highly welcome and appreciated...thanks๐Ÿ˜
Hello I have developed a HTML Page and using Javascript ,i m capturing an image from Webcam.Problem is that when we open more tahn one instance of Page ,it flickers.single...