Hello from Supradeep

hi im supradeep from hyderabad doing electrical and electronics engineering 1st yr at jntu. can u guide me

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello Supradeep! Welcome to CE. We hope you will enjoy here. All of us here will be happy to help you. Please post your questions/doubts/ideas in appropriate section on CE. For Example, if you have questions about electrical or electronics engineer, you may post them here -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Welcome to CE Supradeep! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Hi Supradeep. Welcome to CE. Good to see someone from Hyderabad and in fact from JNTU here ๐Ÿ˜€ be an active member
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE ! Have a nice time on Community. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Dai
    Dai
    Welcome to theforum... enjoy here and...

Have a nice day
    #-Link-Snipped-#-#-Link-Snipped-#-#-Link-Snipped-#
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    Welcome to CE supradeep!!!๐Ÿ˜€
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Welcome to ce man. . . ๐Ÿ˜€
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    supradeep.v
    hi im supradeep from hyderabad doing electrical and electronics engineering 1st yr at jntu. can u guide me
    Sure. I am here to help you ! Good to see one more Hyderabadi here ! Welcome to CE Supradeep ! Tell us something more about you. How did you came to know about CE !
  • supradeep.v
    supradeep.v
    one of my friends told abt it . can u tell me more abt CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am unable to play .mkv video files in any media player please suggest me solution to play this kind of files....
How can we integrate some .c or .cpp file in UI made using VB. for example i made an identical UI using VB of 'minesweeper' the in-famous game! now i...
All the Adobe employees will now have a reason to make their friends not working in Adobe jealous of them. The company says that it wants to abolish the age...
ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS: I NEED A PASSIVE ELECTRO-MAGNETOTELLURIC DETECTION (EMT) PLATFORM You must be an electronics engineer to work on my project. You must understand all theories and principles about this...
Can someone help me with ideas on design and fabrication of an Automated sheet metal rolling machine that can sense the length of a sheet metal.