Hello From Suguna

hi guys , something bout me πŸ˜€

Name:suguna

*Engineering Trade:civil

*Occupation
: student

*Hobbies & Interests
: i dont av any fixed hobbies cuz basically i dnt like to do the same things fr long term.. hobbies is something related to interest right , so interest will change according to time,technology& trends .. so i do alt of things when i m free , its all depend on my mood πŸ˜€, my interest is collect pics of aall my fav stuff n listen to enrique iglesias sngs !

*Aim in life
:i m happy to share this to you all.i m craZy Bout New Zealand.New zealand is my biggest dream.borN in malAysIa , leAdiNg a liFe in malaYsia 4 Rest of Life ??? really nOt inteRested in this Kind oF lifE. everytime i like to gain new experience ,so i dnt like to stick a place fr long term which will cause boreee

*I joined CrazyEngineers because:ermm... i join here to get know some updates in engineering field n wanna get know new friends which can share knowledge and ideas πŸ˜€ hope i can have great time here

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I moved your post to a dedicated introduction thread. Good to have you with us, Suguna. New Zealand is cool, but I love Malayisa. I liked the place; never lived there, but I liked what I saw in my 3 day trip.

We look forward to your active participation in CrazyEngineers πŸ˜€
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    Hai,welcome
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# We are glad to have you here. Keep posting and Keep visiting often!
    πŸ‘
  • suguna026
    suguna026
    The_Big_K
    I moved your post to a dedicated introduction thread. Good to have you with us, Suguna. New Zealand is cool, but I love Malayisa. I liked the place; never lived there, but I liked what I saw in my 3 day trip.

We look forward to your active participation in CrazyEngineers πŸ˜€
    haha.. malaysia is peacuful country to live ... oh , where do u visit in malaysia ? av u been to KUALA LUMPUR ? wht u like bout malaysia ?
  • suguna026
    suguna026
    pikachu1994
    Hai,welcome
    thank you ya πŸ˜€
  • suguna026
    suguna026
    AbraKaDabra
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# We are glad to have you here. Keep posting and Keep visiting often!
    πŸ‘
    thank you sis πŸ˜€ hope i can av new friends over here .. keep in touch ya

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I've put up a new welcome notice for all the visitors of the site (who're not logged in). I hope it looks 'nice' and 'appealing'. Please have a look...
Don’t have a spoon? I’ll fix that… Seatbelt broken? I can fix that! New TV too big for the old cabinet? I can fix that! Electrical problem? I can fix...
before i logged in today say at 10- 1030 i found my server taking a very long time to open this page any reasons for it
So, the latest news in Indian computing is that the nation is building its own super computer which will be 61 times faster than the current record holder, IBM Sequoia....
Can anyone shed some light on 'yield line analysis' and any book where i may get relevant material? This concept was used in a paper "Lundgren, K., (2002), Modelling the...