Hello from South West Florida

I am a Product Development Engineer. My education is in Mechanical Engineering ( R.I.T. 1984).

Right now I work in the medical product field. I design & develop implantable orthopedic devices, surgical tools and operating room equipment.

My past projects include: rugged Military computers and hand-held devices, Airline and fast-food self-serve kiosks, consumer market products and other stuff I don't remember.

I write science fiction. I wrote Amazon.comand I am in the process of converting it into a graphic novel.

I have a general science & scifi blog at: #-Link-Snipped-#

I look forward to meeting Fellow Engineers from around the World - we need to stick together.

That's all I can think of right now - thanks for reading.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Azeperak ๐Ÿ˜

We hope you will enjoy CE and look forward to your active contribution. Two questions from me -

1. How did you come to know about CE?
    2. Tell us about your book!
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Hey, how're you doing? Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Hope you like it here, looking forward to lots of interesting posts from you..
  • AZEPERAK
    AZEPERAK
    Thanks Big K,

I found Crazy Engineers from a link on the website: #-Link-Snipped-#

My book is a Young Adult SciFi story - so, it may not interest this age group. However, I do have some technology concepts in the book that imaginative Engineers may want to comment on (or argue about) on my blog.

I'll be adding concept pages on the site. These concepts include: video chewing gum, homebuilt orbital spacecraft, electricity stored as liquid, "mechanized" materials, virus trapping "yummy cells" and other stuff.

All are invited to come by and tell me I'm crazy (I'm used to it) and who knows, maybe someone will figure out how to actually make some of this stuff ( I get a cut, by the way)

Thanks again Big-K, I'm happy to be here.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    i like cooking for engineers..one of my favorite websites for recipes!!!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE...
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to our CE family.. Glad to see you here..

Hope an active participation from you...
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    Welcome to the CE club!
    Something happening here, everytime, so enjoy your stay here!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome my friend. Am looking forward for your concept pages! We do have some crazy discussions on CE too ๐Ÿ˜€

Do drop by the CE Labs section, perhaps you can assist us with some projects we are stuck with!
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Welcome to the CE family.
  • mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs
    hello and welcome to the world of CE.
  • inbapuvi
    inbapuvi
    Welcome to CE
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    Welcome to our CE family..๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

running a small motor connecting it to the motorcycle's battery will affect the "life of battery" and the "milege"
Here's wishing all the very best to our good friend ES!! Happy birthday dude!! ๐ŸŽ‰
Friends i have currently enrolled myself for a project where I need a motor with the following specifications: Power: .37kW or up Speed: 1000 rpm or up Voltage: 24V-36V dc...
Google's just released a new set of artistic themes for the latest version of Google Chrome Browser ๐Ÿ˜€ I think few of the themes are really cool! Check them out...
Name: Stephen Coutinho Engineering Trade: Electronics and Telecommuniction Location: Mumbai Occupation: Student(Final Year) Hobbies & Interests: Reading, Sketching I joined CrazyEngineers because: I am a budding Crazy Engineer